NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift

Well, What can I say?

I discovered this series with "ooze," and "oz;" and am pleased to uncover with "ooh"s, and "ahh"s, that you reliably never lose applause when it comes to uncovering ruse and laws.
So I begin watching -refuse to pause- from the very beginning; amused because your skills in filling aloof, composed lines relying on loosed prose.

Your pacing is dire, your wordplay inspired, your themes laced in ire and punchlines are pointed.
Your music is mellowing, visuals harrowing, dialogue reveling levels disjointed.
A scurrilous series; full of many mysteries, comedy, history, and spurious lore!
I loved every aspect, despite art style derelict in any impact of serious noir.

One thing must detract from your score;
your animation is quite poor.
Though you did it quick, and I understand it, I cannot consciously grant you more.

So, we find ourselves enthused with jaws yet parted imparting your due guffaws, and bellowing forth with bemused desire to fellow the face of the music prior.

(the latter flattering melodic praise was left enfoeffed to level your raze to claim the name of your second act's song because it was the one thing I want)

One Punch Man - Remake Latino One Punch Man - Remake Latino

What a terrifying work of art! From the first shot of the hand draped in lightning, I knew I was in for a treat. I came in here with high hopes for the project, and you managed to not only meet every criticism I was prepared to give, but exceeded it in every vein! I loved the original Brazilian animation, though a lot of its themes could be defined as crass at best(The two frames of Tatsumaki smut was testing the limits of my tolerance), but you guys took every positive aspect of that original charcoal, and refined it into pure diamond! I can't believe how incredibly well-paced, well-drawn, edited, and hilarious everything all turned out to be! I've never seen a more sophisticated piece of parody in all of my life; and I will definitely be checking up on most -if not all- of your animators for their future projects!
I hardly every find a work worthy enough to review, and I have NEVER BEFORE been so moved to the point where I could consider a full rating of 10/10, but you all deserve all I have to offer and more! Your animation was fluid, your blocking was incredible, your references were tasteful, your palate choices were unintelligibly harmonious, and your character designs were absolutely stupendous! Every shot was a great play, not only on the Brazilian artwork, but on the original intro sequence itself! You can very plainly see how much incredible work went into every frame of this animation, I can't express the depth of my gratitude to everyone who participated in this magnificent undertaking! In me, you all have gained one true fan today, and I'm sure I am just the first of many to come.

The Reward The Reward

So first of all I want to say that when I saw this video for the first time five months ago, I was blown away by your animation, your style, your imagination, and your attention to detail. After distancing myself from Newgrounds for a while, though, I realized something. Absolutely nothing has changed. Never once have I regretted adding this to my favorites, and assuming I don't go completely raving stark MAD, I never shall.
On the other hand, I somehow feel like some of the magic of your magnificent creation is lost on most of your audience. I read the last 50 pages worth of reviews, and found only one mention of the true ending, which really drives home the incredibility of your writing and the whetting of your viewers' interest. So, really, what I have to say is not so much a complaint about you personally as the relation of your audience; a simple query that you need not answer.
How many people watching do you think stuck around after the credits, and do you think that distinct detail was a waste on deafened ears?

Virus Wars Virus Wars

Over-all, a fantastic and challenging game. The levels are simple, and fun. The gameplay is smooth, challenging, and mostly glitch-free. The artwork is beautiful, and colorful. The animation is smooth, and crisp. The main problem I have with this flash is how INCREDIBLY SHORT IT WAS. The levels are not so difficult to design that the game would have to end after a mere 21 levels. Otherwise, this is really a great game and I like it very much. Keep up the good work!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This was a really good concept and I would love it if you made a full version. Nevertheless, I'm here to review the game as it is. I liked the art, and the story line and coding was impeccable as far as I could tell, but the fact that the game ends entirely after 15 seconds no matter what you do gives you very little leeway to accomplish anything. I think I speak for the entirety of the Newgrounds audience by saying that we would all be much very obliged if you would make a full version. Because of the quality of the flash, I'd give you 5 stars; but you lost 1.5 stars because there is no possible way to win. Oh, Why do you see a 4 there? Well you gained .5 stars because this is so freaking hilarious! 4/4 Keep up the good work, and PLEASE do the full version.

New York Shark New York Shark

Once again, I have attempted your magnificent compilation of competitive evolution and once again I am in awe of how clean, yet detailed; how in-depth, yet fast-paced; and how exciting, yet soothing this game is. Your animation is clean, your coding is superb, your originality and satirical humor are off the charts, and your point allocation is fair. This game really sucks you into it! I became so competitive and excited that, at one point, I actually broke my down key! My main worry as I fixed it was not that I may have forever damaged my laptop, but that I was losing precious point time! I am impressed once again with the quality and effort put into this work. This game, if any, DESERVES my 5/10. Good luck with your Mars shark, and keep up the good work!

Wiesi responds: