Virus Wars Virus Wars

Over-all, a fantastic and challenging game. The levels are simple, and fun. The gameplay is smooth, challenging, and mostly glitch-free. The artwork is beautiful, and colorful. The animation is smooth, and crisp. The main problem I have with this flash is how INCREDIBLY SHORT IT WAS. The levels are not so difficult to design that the game would have to end after a mere 21 levels. Otherwise, this is really a great game and I like it very much. Keep up the good work!

Hungry Gamers Hungry Gamers

This was a really good concept and I would love it if you made a full version. Nevertheless, I'm here to review the game as it is. I liked the art, and the story line and coding was impeccable as far as I could tell, but the fact that the game ends entirely after 15 seconds no matter what you do gives you very little leeway to accomplish anything. I think I speak for the entirety of the Newgrounds audience by saying that we would all be much very obliged if you would make a full version. Because of the quality of the flash, I'd give you 5 stars; but you lost 1.5 stars because there is no possible way to win. Oh, Why do you see a 4 there? Well you gained .5 stars because this is so freaking hilarious! 4/4 Keep up the good work, and PLEASE do the full version.

New York Shark New York Shark

Once again, I have attempted your magnificent compilation of competitive evolution and once again I am in awe of how clean, yet detailed; how in-depth, yet fast-paced; and how exciting, yet soothing this game is. Your animation is clean, your coding is superb, your originality and satirical humor are off the charts, and your point allocation is fair. This game really sucks you into it! I became so competitive and excited that, at one point, I actually broke my down key! My main worry as I fixed it was not that I may have forever damaged my laptop, but that I was losing precious point time! I am impressed once again with the quality and effort put into this work. This game, if any, DESERVES my 5/10. Good luck with your Mars shark, and keep up the good work!

Wiesi responds:

Thanks for playing!

Resident Pico Resident Pico

TOO HARD

TRY MAKING IT POSSIBLE TO SHOOT UPWARD OR A LIFE BAR WITH MULTIPLE HITS. SO YOU DON'T DIE WITH ONE HIT. ALL AT ONCE. Seriously, change that.

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

This was very well done.

The idea was original and engaging, the art was new yet familiar, the music was very fitting, the plot and foreshadowing piques your interest, and they were all combined together eloquently. This was SO well done, actually, that I cannot get past level infinity(sideways 8). Could someone pm me the secret?

Frogbag gets a license! Frogbag gets a license!

Bitchin'

I was so happy when I finally got his license!! It took SOOO long! Very catchy song and a challenging game! 10/10 5/5

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

WOAH!

That was wicked. I learned so much from this. And I thought I knew every measurement there was! Well, at least I knew most of them. Hope I can memorize the rest by the time I'm 20! 10/10 5/5 great game.

Go Go Plant 2 Go Go Plant 2

Cool!

Good thinking! putting a secert treasure at the beginning, where noone's looking! Who would've thought of that?! I know I wouldn't have!

Sydney Shark Sydney Shark

I loved it! But...

The suspense is killing me! WHAT IS THE SECRET MEDAL?!?!

Madness: Premeditation Madness: Premeditation

My level. Check it out!! I know, useless review, But SERIOUSLY!!! It's awesome!!!!!! I love how you can share you own levels with others. 5/5 10/10!!! Good music, good concept, good art. I, along with everyone else who sees this OWES you a good rating.