NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift NWAR #1: Graveyard Shift

Well, What can I say?

I discovered this series with "ooze," and "oz;" and am pleased to uncover with "ooh"s, and "ahh"s, that you reliably never lose applause when it comes to uncovering ruse and laws.
So I begin watching -refuse to pause- from the very beginning; amused because your skills in filling aloof, composed lines relying on loosed prose.

Your pacing is dire, your wordplay inspired, your themes laced in ire and punchlines are pointed.
Your music is mellowing, visuals harrowing, dialogue reveling levels disjointed.
A scurrilous series; full of many mysteries, comedy, history, and spurious lore!
I loved every aspect, despite art style derelict in any impact of serious noir.

One thing must detract from your score;
your animation is quite poor.
Though you did it quick, and I understand it, I cannot consciously grant you more.

So, we find ourselves enthused with jaws yet parted imparting your due guffaws, and bellowing forth with bemused desire to fellow the face of the music prior.

(the latter flattering melodic praise was left enfoeffed to level your raze to claim the name of your second act's song because it was the one thing I want)

One Punch Man - Remake Latino One Punch Man - Remake Latino

What a terrifying work of art! From the first shot of the hand draped in lightning, I knew I was in for a treat. I came in here with high hopes for the project, and you managed to not only meet every criticism I was prepared to give, but exceeded it in every vein! I loved the original Brazilian animation, though a lot of its themes could be defined as crass at best(The two frames of Tatsumaki smut was testing the limits of my tolerance), but you guys took every positive aspect of that original charcoal, and refined it into pure diamond! I can't believe how incredibly well-paced, well-drawn, edited, and hilarious everything all turned out to be! I've never seen a more sophisticated piece of parody in all of my life; and I will definitely be checking up on most -if not all- of your animators for their future projects!
I hardly every find a work worthy enough to review, and I have NEVER BEFORE been so moved to the point where I could consider a full rating of 10/10, but you all deserve all I have to offer and more! Your animation was fluid, your blocking was incredible, your references were tasteful, your palate choices were unintelligibly harmonious, and your character designs were absolutely stupendous! Every shot was a great play, not only on the Brazilian artwork, but on the original intro sequence itself! You can very plainly see how much incredible work went into every frame of this animation, I can't express the depth of my gratitude to everyone who participated in this magnificent undertaking! In me, you all have gained one true fan today, and I'm sure I am just the first of many to come.

The Reward The Reward

So first of all I want to say that when I saw this video for the first time five months ago, I was blown away by your animation, your style, your imagination, and your attention to detail. After distancing myself from Newgrounds for a while, though, I realized something. Absolutely nothing has changed. Never once have I regretted adding this to my favorites, and assuming I don't go completely raving stark MAD, I never shall.
On the other hand, I somehow feel like some of the magic of your magnificent creation is lost on most of your audience. I read the last 50 pages worth of reviews, and found only one mention of the true ending, which really drives home the incredibility of your writing and the whetting of your viewers' interest. So, really, what I have to say is not so much a complaint about you personally as the relation of your audience; a simple query that you need not answer.
How many people watching do you think stuck around after the credits, and do you think that distinct detail was a waste on deafened ears?

Pokemon But With Animals2 Pokemon But With Animals2

Great parody! Your jokes were great. The animation was shoddy, but THE JOKES WERE GREAT! I just couldn't help myself. When the monkey got shot, I just fell apart. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to see the next one!

Prof Oaks Research Prof Oaks Research

Fantastic writing! I'm very impressed! Keep up the good work!

Space Duck Space Duck

I hardly every give anything high marks; but you, sir, never fail to impress me with the fluidity, quality, imagination, and hilarity you put into your work. The ability to express yourself through multiple forms is the mark of a true artistic genius. You have a style in art, animation, and music that is wholly your own. I respect you for that. Now, about this flash in particular, I noticed straightaway the amount of work it must have taken to make this a reality. As someone who dabbles in animation myself, I realize how much effort it takes to draw every single detail of every frame over and over, ESPECIALLY if you're animating multiple aspects at once. Nevertheless, you tackled those obstacles stupendously! The quality of this didn't degrade with time; showcasing your ability to pace yourself, to keep yourself from burning out. I commend you for that aspect as well. Also, I REcommend this flash for anyone interested in amorphous animations and loops.

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks a lot!

TOME: Minigame Madness TOME: Minigame Madness

Wow! What an honor it is to be your first reviewer! First, I'd like to begin by saying what a huge fan I am of you and your team. ToME is a smashing success in combining top-notch art, gaming, and a riveting plot to bring us all a luminous multimedia experience that could entertain one for days.

Now, about this flash in particular, the animation and characters were on par with my expectations, no surprise there, but I was expecting a little bit more effort in furthering the actual storyline. In fact, I'd say that this hilarious escapade falls in the realm of what is called a "filler scene." Unless there's some foreshadowing present that I am missing, or a subtle cue to connect this scene firmly to the previous that I failed to notice, there was no reason to make something like this.

Don't get me wrong; I'm not saying that it's totally unacceptable for one to meander from the original story here or there, one or two side arcs is fine. However, if one gets into the habit of grinding out many of these often, the frame of the story can seem bloated, and/or watered down, to the point that it can become frustrating to watch(e.g.: Naruto). I hope that you'll take this in good spirits, and continue doing whatever you think is best for the series. Godspeed, Kirbopher and friends! May your work be ever fruitful, and your successes boundless!

Alive (NATA Finals) Alive (NATA Finals)

Great original soryline, and artwork my friend!
Soundtrack was fantastic,
the characters dynamic,
and I was almost sad at its end.
Though good work you do,
and this flash pleased me too,
I have just a couple requests.
Stretch the length a bit longer,
and make voice acting stronger,
to make all your movies the best!

Felix's Loopdeloops 2011 Felix's Loopdeloops 2011

All of your animations were smooth, clear, and had high frame rates. Very impressive. In fact, I loved your work so much, that I came back just for your menu music. Very catchy. I know you'll be on the front page soon. Very likely. Have a nice day, and keep up the good work! Very good.

"The Worst" "The Worst"

Horribly disturbing, completly horrible! how can u people HONESTLY like this?!?!?!
You are all messed up fucks! That's why I took away a star. I only like that it was true to its title. I won't watch it again, but it sure was a quality animation! Good luck, and try to not make your viewer vomit next time.